As a leader in underwriting in Kenya/Africa, we believe that an ardent, well founded team is the backbone of all operations that drives the success of the firm.
Whether you are a recent graduate or have years of experience under your belt, we welcome your input towards stellar service delivery.
By registering with our career center, you will be able to search for job openings, submit an online application or resume or receive email alerts about latest job openings
The company is looking for Business Development Officers for the following branches; Nairobi, Kakamega, Kisii, Meru, Chuka, Maua, Nanyuki, Nyeri and Thika. The incumbent will be expected to recruit, ensure retention and facilitate day to day servicing of client needs. In addition, s/he will be expected to identify and pursue profitable markets through interactive sales presentations.
• Holder of a business related degree
• Must have achieved at least 3 credits in AIIK Diploma or its equivalent
Key knowledge and Skill Requirements
• Proven experience as an insurance sales and marketing officer
• Ability to plan and implement sales strategies to meet the set targets
• Result driven with ability to work under pressure
• Ability to prepare status reports on client meetings and sales strategy
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions
Work Experience • At least 3 years relevant working experience in similar role. How to Apply